Feasibility Studies for Specific Projects
- Based on the recommendations of the Walk-thru Energy Audit or based on client requests, Foster Energy Management will perform detailed study and analysis of specific projects.
- Baseline energy use for the projects studies will include actual measurements (temperatures, voltage, amperage, pressures, flows, etc.).
- Measurements are by your maintenance staff under our supervision, or independently by Foster Energy Management.
- We will determine total implementation cost and estimate savings based on your specific energy rates, the characteristics of your facility, and industry accepted analysis techniques.
- Feasibility Study results will be presented
- as concept designs ready for the next step in implementation
- reflecting the agreed financial analysis methodology.
- All Feasibility Studies include a presentation of the results at your site.